Bloom’s Taxonomy is not just for elementary school teachers. The three domains of the taxonomy apply to adult education as well. In this manual, we will pay attention to the psychomotor domain. This is the domain of action and physicality. It is important to remember that psychomotor works together with the other domains when implementing it.
With our Adult Learning - Physcal Skills workshop, your participants will discover how to better navigate their physical environment. The understanding and coordination of physical skills provides an incredible benefit to everyone.
• Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy
• Explain the psychomotor domain
• Explore the different psychomotor taxonomies
• Explain ways to implement training in the psychomotor domain
• Identify psychomotor activities
For more information or to reserve your spot in this workshop, please contact:
P : 204-984-9480 ext 387
P : 204-984-9480
C : 204-880-5455